Terms and Conditions
grab a tea or coffee
The terms ‘ABC Diving’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Boathouse, Triq il-Fekruna, Turtle Bay, St. Paul’s Bay, SPB 4813, Malta. Our company VAT number is MT27582322. Our Malta Tourism Authority Registration is DIVE/0057. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
DIVING MEDICAL FORM
All divers are required to complete the following medical questionnaire: Click Here to view the medical form.
REFUND POLICY – ORDER/BOOKING CANCELLATION
All cancellations must be sent to us in writing by email. Please see our Contact Page for these contact details. We will respond promptly by email.
COURSE/DIVE BOOKING CANCELLATIONS
All cancellations made at least 14 days before commencement of course or guided diving are subject to a full refund with no charges. Refunds are made directly to the bank card that was used for the initial payment and always within 14 days from when we are notified of the cancellation. We strive to refund quicker than this and within just a few days if possible.
No refund can be offered for a course or dive bookings cancelled less than 14 days before commencement.
Orders of goods received by you from us may be cancelled within 7 days of receipt of the goods. Any delivery costs for returning the goods are the responsibility of the purchaser. Goods must be returned in perfect condition in their original packaging in order to receive a full refund.
You are advised not to take/bring money and/or valuable items to ABC Diving premises, vehicles or dive sites. ABC Diving cannot be held responsible for the loss of any items from ABC Diving premises, vehicles or dive sites.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of or licensed to the operators, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malta.
- This website and its content is copyright of ABC Diving – © ABC Diving 2021. All rights reserved.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk, extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other forms of electronic retrieval systems.